08 August, 2011

MC King

你可能不知道 蓝钦喜/Jimmy Nah 是谁,但你可能会记得MC King这号人物。

他在2008年1月4日过世,还记得我一度非常伤心,因为他是一个值得我欣赏的人。后来我在这个部落格登了一篇我写的‘诗’纪念他,亦是为了抒发悲伤之情。

这篇作品在今年年初颖姿重顿中移至另一个网站,而今晚偶然又出现在眼前。觉得值得回味、缅怀、分享,再次让它回到颖姿。

_______________________

如果有一天,


If a day comes,
我无声无息地离去,

And I leave without a sound nor sign,
请不要为我伤心,

Please don't feel sad for me,

因为我只是去了一个更好的地方,

Because I'm just leaving for a better place,
就像从学府毕业一样,

Just like graduation from school,

迈向更辽阔的空间。

Heading for a better place to be.



如果有一天,

If a day comes,
我再也不能守在你们身边,

And I can no longer be by your side,
请你们原谅我,

Please forgive me,

并且帮我照顾我可爱的家人。

And help me take care of my lovable family.

如果有一天,

If a day comes,

我的脉搏请了长假,

And my pulse decides to take eternal leave,

请允许我的器官服侍另一条生命。

Please allow my organs to serve another life.


如果有一天,

If a day comes,

我再也不能让你取笑我的咪咪眼儿,

When I can no longer let you laugh at my small eyes,

我再也没有力气陪你玩耍,

When I don't have the energy to play with you anymore,

我再也没有元气和你拉拉扯扯,

When I can't ramble with you,

请不要难过,

Please don't be sad,
亦不要落寞,

Nor be disappointed,

因为你曾经陪伴我,

Because you had stood by me,

我已满足;

And I'm contented.

因为曾经出现在你的生命,

It's because we've met in this life,

我相信来生还会再碰面。

That's why I choose to believe we'd meet again.



如果有一天,

If a day comes,
我合上了双眼,

And I gently shut my eyes,
切记,

Please remember,

请默默地祝福我,

Do wish me well in your heart,
以笑声送我最后一程,

And send me off my final journey with laughters.

不要再责怪、后悔、悲伤,

Don't blame, don't regret, don't you cry,

因为我的自传已成功落幕,

Because I've told the story of my life,

需要的不是未来,

What I need is not any future,

而是珍惜曾经的力量。

But the ability to cherish all I had had.



如果有一天,

If a day comes,

时间到了而我该离开,

When my times is up and I ought to leave,

请别在我的四周徘徊,

Please don't stay by my side,

请别被困在遗憾中,

Please don't wallow in remorse,

请继续过着你的生活,

Please continue with your life,

如果想念我,

And if you miss me,

努力时,

Work hard,

请出双倍的力量,

And put in twice the effort you usually do,

就当是帮我做了我的那一份;

Take it as you're working my share too.

开怀大笑时,

When you allow a hearty laugh,

请笑双倍的声量,

Make that twice the volume,

就当是帮忙笑了我的那一份……

And take it as you've laughed my share too...
我很爱无缘无故地笑,

I like to smile for no reason,

你应该没忘记吧……?

I'm sure you remember that...?


如果有一天,

If a day comes,
我的部落格再也没法更新,

When I can no longer update my blog,

请不要毁了他们,

Please don't close them down,

因为它见证了我的过去、现在、未来;

Beause they have witnessed my past, present and future,

因为它最真实,最可爱;

Because they are as real and as valuable as can be,

因为它该原封不动地传个世世代代;

Because they are worth passing down to generations that follow,

因为它证明了我的爱。

Because they have witnessed my love.



哪怕有一天,

If a day comes,
这篇文章忽然应验,

When what I write in this poem comes true,
请不要惊慌,

Please don't panic,

请不要迷信,

Please don't worry,

而该为我高兴,

Please be happy for me,

因为这说明我已胜过天——

Because it shows that I've won life...
我抢先一步,预知了我的未来。
...by foreseeing the arrival of this day.

_______________________