24 March, 2012

手机(第三场) · Mobile Phone (Round 3)

终于到了忍无可忍的地步,面对三星的态度真的是“不发威把我当病猫”的失望。
Finally past my boiling point, and had to deal with Samsung with extreme anger and anguish.

两周半过去了,新电话仍然只是个空头支票。
Two and a half weeks have passed, and the new phone is still just a verbal phrase.

昨天下午三点拨电到客服,服务人员告诉我“等会儿维修部的负责人会在六点之前打给你”。
I called the customer service at 3pm, and the person told me that "the service centre would call you before 6pm today".

六点半仍然没有消息,赫然发现客服热线六点结束。
6pm came and go, but I still did not get any update. Called the service centre only to know that their working hours end at 6pm.

“可能明天早上才能回电吧!”
I thought to myself, maybe they really are busy, maybe they would get back to me first thing tomorrow morning!

客服早上八点营业,十点仍然没有消息。一气之下,再次拨电,她告诉我‘两点会回电汇报新电话的状况’。
Customer service starts at 8am, and I still did not get any update by 10am. Called the service centre once again out of anger, and she told me "I'll definitely get back to you by 2pm today. Yes, 2pm today".

还是选择了吞下这口气,等到了下午三点。
I really wanted to resolve this peacefully, so I waited... until 3pm.

这次拨电,真的火大,第一次没好气的大骂一顿。开始还觉得那服务人员有点可怜,毕竟闯祸的是前两位不负责任的女生。但后来他给我的答复是——“我们只能通知维修部,答复与否由不得我们,你不能等就亲自下去问”。
I made a call by 3pm, and for the first time ever, I blasted the person who answered the call. I felt bad for him initially, considering how he's innocent as the two service centre ladies before him were responsible. But then he gave me a rude reply - "We can only inform the service centre, and we don't know if they reply. If you can't wait, you can go down to the service centre to ask."

火大!我不是不能等,而是因为超GY的客服已经等了一个月!!!
I'm LIVID! It's not that "I CAN'T WAIT", I have been waiting for the damn customer service for ONE MONTH to resolve this!!!

花那么多钱请一群说话不必负责的人渣办事,三星真的令人失望。
Samsung is really disappointing, having spent so much money to hire useless people who give nothing more than blank cheques and empty promises.

一气之下,决定再次电邮,因为我。绝。对。不。会。再。下。去。一。趟。
I've emailed them again, but I said that there's NO way I'm gonna go down to get the phone. Get it TO ME.

你科技那么悲哀,不应该让我成为牺牲品。这次我绝对不会再心软,现在开始,我将成为那种难搞的消费者。
If your technology and capabilities are so pathetic, don't put me on the receiving end of your shit. This time I'm not going to be nice. Not anymore, because you guys don't deserve it.

三星,去反省吧。那么丢脸的服务中心,倒不如不要算了。你的一锅米找不到不是老鼠屎的 半丁点儿物体。
Samsung, it's time to reflect. Such shameful customer service, you may just as well close it down. I can't find a single person who is actually doing work at the department. Not a single atom of them is useful.