29 August, 2012

DSLR让我怀疑我的智商了 What happened to my IQ?

第一次用专业的摄像机,是在理工学院上录像制作的课程。当时也有学到最基本的摄影角度,例如广角、特写等,其中最喜欢的镜头就是转换聚焦点的技巧。
The first time I used a professional video camera was back in Ngee Ann during Video Production classes. We had learnt basic shots, and one of my favourite style has always been selective focus.

所以刚买到DSLR的时候,十分懊恼,因为始终无法明白怎么用MF功能!在YouTube找教学法,也只说,转去MF,然后转镜头的环。我怎么转,都是调远近啊!!!
That left me very frustrated when I first got my own DSLR, because I can't understand the MF mode! I tried to learn from YouTube tutorials, but of which just kept saying to adjust using the lens ring. No matter how I turned, it was always the zooming function!!!

笨蛋我,烦了很久!
Dumbo me went on with this frustration for MONTHS.

完全忽视红色箭头指的环,够笨的我啊。I totally overlooked the ring pointed by the red arrow.

今天早上忽然开窍了,在网上找到了最详细的使用说明书,和解释图案。
Until this morning when I sensed something amiss, and went online to look for the most PRECISE instruction manual EVER, complete with super mega DETAILED illustration.

竟然发现……
Only to realise...

摄影镜头本来就有两个环,
我怎么忘了的?!?!?!?!?!?!
THE FRICKING LENS HAS TWO RINGS, 
HOW DID I FORGET THAT?!?!?!

在学校、在实习等,镜头都有至少两个环啊,分别是远近环、聚焦环,有的先进的也有光线环。我怎么就没想起来?!?!?!
Be it the cameras in school, at work, it has always been TWO rings, namely the zoom, focus and some has the aperture ring. HOW ON EARTH DID I FORGET THAT?!?!?!

有够笨的!还一直以为,自己的是基本配备所以才会没有。
I'm honestly dumbfounded by my own stupidity. I've always thought that perhaps my camera doesn't have the MF function because it's a basic kit lens.

笨得不可思议,脑袋犹如被人生大便阻塞的马桶。
I feel astoundingly stupid, like my brain was probably clogged with poop all these while.

很开心,所以今天拍了很多照片,接下来希望有空,慢慢上载。
So happy today that I took many photos. Hopefully I'll have the time to post them up soon.