20 October, 2012

阴天 · Blues

今天情绪特别低落,所以在YouTube上找了一部电影观看,希望能够分散自己的注意力。
Feeling exceptionally down today, so I went on to YouTube to look for a random movie to watch in hope of diverting my attention.

友谊是很奇妙的东西,也是很棒的学习旅程。不过,也不是每个人都有机会从中学习、成长。很多挑战随着我们成长,就会想出不同的解决方式。以前生气、难过,会写在部落格上,与世界分享。
Friendship is a very wonderful thing, and an awesome learning journey. However, not everyone has the chance to learn from it. We face many challenges and obstacles, and learn to deal with them differently as we grow. When I was younger, I would blog about how I feel and share with the world.

而现在长大了,学会把情绪收起来,专业地完成工作、任务,等独自一人了,再拿出来分析。最重要的是不要钻牛角尖,其次,就是集中精神斟酌要怎么解决、怎么走出阴霾。
Now that I'm grown up, I've learnt to hide my emotions and complete tasks at hand on a professional level, and deal with the emotions later on when work's done and I'm alone. I guess the most important part is learning not to beat around the bush, but focus on how to come up with a good solution while keeping damage to the minimum.

当友谊对你而言很重要的时候,你会越来越担心破坏关系。不过,有时最可怕的破坏,就是外表融洽但内在脆弱得不堪一击。所以有问题不妨摊开来说,不是研究谁对谁错,而是一起解决。这是今天学到的一堂课。无价。
When friendship means a lot to you, you may get increasingly apprehensive to do anything that may spoil its perfection. However, silence may often be the deadliest form of destroy, especially if you end up with a friendship that is seemingly perfect but totally weak in foundation. So the important thing I learnt today was to talk things out, and instead of issuing blame, find the best solution together. And this lesson? Well, it's priceless.

说回重点吧。
Back to the topic of movie.

今天看了一部韩国电影,由我不心仪的演员车太贤主演。
I ended up watching a Korean movie by one of my leastttt favourite actor Cha Tae Hyen.

Source: i.mtime.com

我是一个喜欢有始有终的人,所以再不好看的戏(例如Twilight -_-)我也会坚持看完。唯一无法办到的,就是车叔叔所演的《皇太子之恋》。
Although I have the general principle of watching any film and/or drama from start to end, even horrible ones like Twilight, one of his drama broke my record, and became the only one that I have NEVER finished watching.

不过,几年前的《非常主播》又让我欣赏他的演技。
However, one of his movies Scandal Family (?) showed me his excellent acting skills.


Source: life.self.com.cn

所以今天看的《Hello Ghost》出奇的好看,甚至可以说是
That being said, I watched Hello Ghost today, and it turned out to be
 
20年人生以来,最好看的一部电影。
the best film I've EVER watched.

Source: amiratthemovies.wordpress.com

更惊人的是,唯一能让我忍不住哭的电影剧情。佩服得五体投地。好,就好在剧本。
What's more surprising is that it's also the only film that made me cry THAT much. Super impressed. Well, more appreciative of the plot than his acting though. Haha.

好好欣赏。记得看到谢幕之后,还有一小段故事哦。当然,准备好纸巾。
So here's the movie I wish you would watch like I did. Watch till the end after the rolling credits! And of course, keep your Kleenex within your arm's reach.