15 November, 2012

感恩 · Gratitude

The past few months have been nothing less than enriching and eye-opening. 

When one door closes, another opens, and it's our choice how long we would take to let the old love rest and find the courage to begin a new journey. 

Eversince I left my previous much-loved job, I've been on an ambulance, been on a wheelchair, been in a hospital, been unable to walk for days, been really unhappy and lost, and then, becoming really happy as people start to appreciate YOLOsg for what it is.

I began YOLOsg as a guide for the youths, to inform and entertain. But through the journey, I learnt so much more than I could have ever dreamt, and met really nice people (as well as class A-holes of the media industry). 

Days ago I watched "Fame" again, and there was a line that said, Success is not fame or wealth, it's about waking up every morning being excited of what you have to do.

That being said, I couldn't have done all these by myself. For the love of my dearest, the trust of my besties and the faith of many people out there, even the strangers. 


I may not have a real-real job now, but I feel even richer than how I had been.