06 December, 2012

爱好 · Hobbies

我有很多爱好,其中一个是设计发型,但有些时候,有的设计很复杂,所以没有办法在自己的头上动手。很开心去年生日好友Poh送了我一个芭比娃娃,所以……成了我的兼职模特儿。
I have many hobbies, one of them being hair styling. Sometimes what I try to do becomes too complex to try on myself, and just so happened my bestie Poh gave me a Barbie doll as present last year. So my barbie doll became my best alternative.
 
 
其实在芭比头上实验是很宝贵的学习过程。你可以感觉到哪个部分会出问题、哪里需要拉紧、哪里怎么转、转什么方向等。在自己头上重复过程的时候,就更得心应手。
In fact, trying certain hairdos on a barbie doll is a very valuable experience, because I get to see where the challenges are, what to take note, when to pull hard and even understanding the directions to twist the hair, so that it becomes easier when I try it on myself.
 
前两天得到一些启发,理了些美美的造型,在此分享!
I managed to style some pretty cute ones days ago, so I decided to share them here!








另外一个让我着迷的,就是手机软件Skitch。之前和旧同事聊天,说着说着心血来潮,就画了漫画版的clicknetwork节目。猜得出吗?
Another thing I'm obsessed with lately is the Skitch app. I was chatting with an ex-colleague some time ago, and had the urge to doodle the clicknetwork shows. Can you guess?


 原图 Original Reference. Hahaha.
 
 
 
后来和另一个朋友聊天,她又一直发她偶像的照片给我,我索性就画了她的偶像回礼。
Later on, I chatted with another friend, who kept spamming me photos of her idol. So.. I drew a photo of her idol to send back to her too.

 
 
肌肉猛男也。
Abs guy.