08 January, 2013

做自己 · Be Yourself

生活记录:最近不知不觉又开始忙碌起来,东西开始变得做不完。充实得失眠!
Update: Life is picking up pace these days and I'm going to sleep knowing there's more left tomorrow to complete, resulting in... INSOMNIA!


我一直都十分抗拒面簿的,总觉得君子之交淡如水,实在不想太具体地了解朋友的私生活,尤其是相识的陌生人。

为了我的网站,已经在面簿上浮浮沉沉半年多了,有时真的觉得很头疼。不过,也让我明白做自己的重要。

看到一些朋友做一些不适合他们的事情,我不知道他们感觉怎样,只是我无意间看到就不禁为朋友感到……不自在。

就像我不适合装娃娃音、扮嗲一样,有些时候,真的没有必要做一些不适合自己的事,那叫原则和风格吧。

小时候必须从别人身上学习,长大之后必须从内观测自己内心所向。

I've been really reluctant to use Facebook, because I wish to know my friends for who I meet in real life, and not how they are in their personal lives.

For the sake of my website, I had been spending some time on Facebook, and I often feel like my head would crack at any moment. But the exposure also taught me the important of self-identity.

I find it cringe-worthy to see friends doing things that they are not comfortable with and/or are not suitable for.

Just like how I should never act cute and talk bimbo-ish, I think there's really no need for people to try too hard to be someone else that they are not. That's because it isn't their style nor element.

Since young, we've been taught to learn from others, but in adulthood I think it's more important to understand yourself and BE yourself.