25 March, 2013

My New Treasure

终于有时间介绍我的新宝贝咯!在淘宝物色了很久,终于找到一个适合我的三脚架。在新年的家庭大合照,也因为三脚架和自动拍摄的遥控器,而成功拍好!超级划算!

Finally found time to introduce my new treasure! Been browsing Taobao for a long time, and finally found a suitable tripod. It has been great help for the CNY family photo, together with the Canon remote control! Super worthwhile. 

自从在理工学院有机会接触三脚架之后……就成为我最喜欢,最爱不释手的东西。或许以现在采访的程度来说,几乎用不上,但算是满足自己的一个心愿吧。

I've been in love with tripods eversince Poly years when I had the chance to work with one. Maybe I don't need a tripod at this stage of my life, but it's sort of... making my wish come true.

Extended at full height. 

I like that the tripod extending knob has locks instead of the boom kind of circular knob.

The only bad thing that I overlooked was that the tripod handle is on the left.



The tripod legs also have a special "screw" that I can pull up, and push the legs further apart and go lower.


The hook below is for hanging bag, but is also removable to turn the stick around and the the tripod stand like... 


THIS.

This is actually the main feature that convinced me to buy this tripod. With this + remote control I can take photos of things laid flat on the floor without the need to reposition myself from blocking the light source. =D

And the pole is also removable for separate use for stability or leaning on something to relief the load. ((:

这篇原本还要说些别的……但先介绍到这里吧!
This post is suppose to include something else but... that's all about my new treasure for now! ((: