16 March, 2013

Old Blogger

重读很久很久以前写的一篇牢骚文,觉得年轻的自己(15岁)很好笑!在此转载。

*****
Recently, I came to realise that I often go through routines habitually that I'm actually paying lesser attention to them, and one of it is logging in to Blogger.com.

YET, it so happened that I happened to be paying attention to the welcome page, when I noticed the insult so very "kindly" bestowed upon us. Just see what they call us:





OLD BLOGGER?!?!
Who are you trying to kid?!
I mean- I'm only FIFTEEN, need you say that we are OLD?! The thought of it sparks off fury deep within me, for goodness-knows-why-but-maybe-cos-it's-christmas-eve-when-everyone's-happy-and-I'm-trying-to-be-different-perhaps reasons.


Yah. And then.. I went to Hougang Mall today, and took 147 home. On my way, I saw a banner which informs passers-by that the Cold Storage outlet at Hougang Plaza would be open 24hours. Hmm. Coincidentally, I saw the 7-eleven there- wow. TWO 24h stores together. COOL MAN.

Somehow, I was reminded of the instant mashed potato sold in 7-Eleven, and then, I was, reminded, of the mashed potato I ate on my way to Malaysia ke Genting, the
NIGHTMARE SQUISHY GOOEY MASHED POTATO.

People who know me well would most probably know that I'm someone who enjoys fooling around with my food. Don't get me wrong- I mean, mixing my food till it's super gross. I don't meanjust GROSS. I mean stunts like:

- mixing mentos, chewing gums and milo
- dissolving milo powder in chrysanthemum tea
- sprinkling cheese powder in mashed potato
- blending corn, m&m chocolates, pepsi, f&n grape, sugar, salt and flour
and more.

But THEN, EVEN I, THE MISS SUPER-GROSS-FOOD-PRODUCER was freaked out!


*****

还有好笑的,下次再转载。