12 March, 2013

寻觅 · The Search



每个人都有自己活着的使命。每个人都有不同的才艺。

我喜欢舞蹈,但我知道,那永远只能是个喜好。

我喜欢媒体,接触后让我确信,那就是我的使命。

如果知道某片蓝天不属于我,还硬要去争取,就是浪费自己的时间。

如果知道某片蓝天属于我,却害怕去尝试、害怕失败,也是浪费时间。

世界上有很多东西可以让步、可以妥协、可以放弃、可以参考,但梦想和生命的道路不行。

东施如果做自己,就不会有东施效颦的悲哀。

如果你属于那个领域,就去那个领域学习,去努力,甚至是去吃苦。

卑躬屈膝学习不可悲、不可笑,因为到最后快乐的是你。

可悲的,是害怕失败的逃避,还有抄袭别人使命的自己。


Everyone has a purpose in their lives. Everyone is talented in different ways.

I love dancing, but I know that it would always just be an interest.

I love the media industry, and being in it made me all the more certain it's where I belong.

If I understand that a certain realm isn't mine, why should I waste my time fighting for it?

If I understand that that's where I wanna be, why should I be afraid to try, to fail?

There are many things in life that we can compromise, give up and take reference from others, but dreams and purposes are not those things.

If we live being ourselves, we would not be seen as tragedy in the future.

If you belong to a certain world, go for it, fight and learn, even if it means a tough job.

Stooping low to learn isn't sad or laughable, because you're the one who gets the last laugh.

What's sad is if you can't even muster up the courage to try, living a life in the shadow of others and never really knowing your worth.