16 April, 2013

做贼心虚

有个认识多年的朋友,常常问我是不是生他的气。


如果很多人问,也许是我天生屎面(臭脸),但只有这个人所以……

最近有点忍无可忍。


知道为什么吗?


因为…… 我知道这个人刀法很厉害。专长叫做《在别人后面插一刀》。

我不笨,因为被插了很多刀,我都知道。


其实……

你去向我周围的人打听我是否生你的气,不是因为你在乎、不是因为有误会。

是因为你说了我的坏话,看到我都心虚。

我不需要脸黑黑,你就心虚得足以怀疑我发现了。


每次你问这个问题,只是让我知道,你又在我的背后说了我的坏话。

仅此而已。


**********

I have a friend who often asks if I'm angry with him.


If many people ask me the same question, it's probably because I'm born with a black face. But the fact that it's just him?

Let's just say I'm reaching my tolerance limit.


Want to know why?

Because I know this person excels in knife work. More specifically, back stabbing.

I'm not stupid, and I know when you backstabbed me.


In fact....

When you go around asking my friends if I'm angry with you, it doesn't show that you care, or if there's any misunderstanding between us.

It just goes to show that you feel guilty for the dirty things you say behind my back.

I don't need to give you a black face. Seeing me is enough to set off your own alarm.


So every time when you ask me this question, all it means to me is that you've backstabbed me again, pal.

That's about it.